Theta is the state of mind where it is believed you can create everything and change reality instantly.
WHAT IS THE THETA STATE?
There are five main frequency brain waves: Beta, Alpha, Theta, Delta, and Gamma. These brain waves are in constant motion, the brain produces consistent waves at all frequencies.
Theta State is a state of very deep relaxation, it is used in hypnosis and during REM Sleep. The brain waves are slowed down at a frequency of 4-7 cycles per second. To achieve this people meditate consecutively for hours, in order to achieve this state, in order to have access to the absolute perfect calm. Theta brain waves can be considered the subconscious; they govern the part of our mind that lies between the conscious and the unconscious and retain memories and feelings. Also direct your beliefs and your behavior. Theta waves are always creative, characterized by feelings of inspiration and very spiritual. It is believed that this mental state allows you to act below the level of the conscious mind.
Scientists have discovered that certain brain wave frequencies (especially the Alpha and Theta) may:
1. Relieve stress and promote a lasting and substantial reduction in people prone to anxiety states.
2. Facilitate a deep physical relaxation and mental clarity
3. Increase verbal ability and also the performance IQ, verbal.
4. Better synchronize the two hemispheres of the brain.
5. Recall mental images live and spontaneous imaginative and creative thinking.
6. Reduce pain, promote euphoria and stimulate the release of endorphins.
I have included a meditation for you to enjoy 🙂