Superfood Breakfast Bars
These Oatmeal Superfood Breakfast Bars will become your newest addiction, loaded with healthy ingredients like oats, pumpkin seeds and blueberries. Gluten Free and Delicious.
* 2 cups old fashioned oats
* 1 cup slivered almonds
* 4 tablespoons honey
* 1 tablespoon coconut oil
* 1 teaspoon kosher salt
* 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
* 2 bananas
* 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
* 1 scoop Vanilla Vegan Protein
* 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
* 1/4 cup slivered almonds
* 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
* 1 cup fresh organic blueberries
* 1/4 cup of coconut-almond milk (or plain coconut or plain almond milk)
* 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Line 9 x 9 baking pan with parchment paper, lightly grease with coconut oil
3. Add all ingredients in to food processor until completely combined and wet, this may take several minutes.
4. Pour into prepared pan and smooth out with off set spatula until evenly spread.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
1. Combine ingredients in medium bowl and stir to combine.
2. Removing pan from oven, spread topping evenly over and lightly press down into base.
3. Bake an additional 15 minutes